Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Starting Things Off

At one point I was thinking out what I was going to say, but it seems ridiculous to do that, because, if there is anyone out there reading right now, it doesn't make sense to insult your intelligence by pretending I'm organizing my thoughts in any serious form or fashion.

The purpose of what I'm writing, in all honesty, is to put out an idea I call "The Individual Evolution" and the little ideas that branch off of it. There are lots of them, right now, and I've been jotting them down in notebooks for a long time, but I figure it'd be best if I spread them out over time so that it might be easier to digest, or at least you might have more time to translate what I'm writing into something coherent.

The Individual Evolution comes from a belief I have in cause and effect and what happened, happens and continues to happen, as I explore what it means to say, basically:

Everything that happens is caused by something, and causes something.

I didn't think it was profound until I started to think about what it meant to say that everything comes from somewhere and everything creates something or, at the very least, does something.

What it means, the conclusions that blossom when you think about it as a premise the contexts of things that we also consider basic fundamentals of human life, are really interesting to me and I hope that, starting things of, they are to you.

No comments: