Monday, July 15, 2013

Philosotroll.com

So, I just realized that, though the Philosotroll project has been active for a while now, I have not posted a link on any of my previous projects redirecting past readers there. For those who are interested in some updates:

I completed my work at CSU Fresno, graduating with honors and the runner-up for Dean's Medal in the College of Arts and Humanities. Upon graduation, I was accepted to work on an M.A. in the Draper Interdisciplinary program at New York University, where I am currently studying. The goal of earning a doctorate from a top institution and moving on up is still very much in place.

Philosotroll was started as a way to keep myself blogging and writing on a regular basis. The project has been going for well over a year now and is growing. In addition to the website, I also operate a Facebook page associated with the project. For those who enjoyed the writing here, it may be worthwhile to head over and check it out. Subscribing and sharing are certainly appreciated.

No comments: